Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist 2011

Maybe I am too old for asking for Christmas presents, but I don't think I'm too old to wish. Not expecting to get any of this, but just so that I have something as a reference to see what I want for next year still matches what I want for this year. 1. iPad Deuce (iPad 2) - Let us not lie to ourselves, deep down inside, you want this. I know I fought the feeling for a long time, "No, no, all it is, is just a big iPhone". No it's more than that, its what's in between your macbook and your iPhone, it's an iPad. 2. Fujifilm X100 - You have probably not heard of this camera, but if you were to, you would want it also. I haven't had the time to play around with it, but looking at the images that it took, this camera can find a home in my pocket. Yes, the price tag of $1200 is pretty steep for a point and shoot camera with a prime lens but don't let this fool you, its a 23mm F2 which is enough to your average everyday use point and shoot use. 3. Brooks Brothers Duffle Bag - I travel a lot and my Adidas from the year 2000 is tired and in need of some rest from the beating that I put it through. Either the Peeble Leather Duffle Bag or the Golden Fleece Embossed Calfskin Weekender. Be thankful and I didn't opted for the Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Keepall, I think it's too clichè, but if it was given to me, I would not turn it away.

 
 4. Member's Only Jacket - Yup. No, shit. I wanted one since 2001. Me and my good friend back in the day searched high and low for one, no luck. But, now it's coming back, and I still want one after 10 years. (I realize that this guy looks like a douchè, but nonetheless, it doesn't stop me from wanting one). 5. Gucci Money Clip - I downsize from a wallet, now I own a Coach money clip with card holder, but now I want even a size smaller, I just want a clip. 6. Cologne(s) - It's not like I hate what I wear now (Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him and Hollister), it's just that I want a new scent, I desire Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue for Men and Bleu de Chanel And I think that is it, (of course I want some shoes, some oxfords to be exact, but can be purchased at a later date). Pretty short list, not a very easy to get checked off. It's a wish not a mandatory item. Please Santa, I have been good this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment