Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another F-18 Shot with HDR Fusion

This one is taken on a different day and during a sunset.

I figured I liked the "Slow Shutter Cam" so much that I tried another app from the developer. It's called HDR Fusion.

Here is what I came up with.

Another F-18 Shot

It almost look similar to my last shot due to the angle but I was amaze by this result. You can actually see the glow of the sunset and the darkness (supposedly) from the jets shadow. I had to put a bit of saturation to make the picture pop, but nonetheless, it came out really good in my opinion. I need to take more shots on this app before I give it a proper review, but I hope you guys like this for now.

4 comments:

  1. excellent shot Robert, love it
    thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ,excellent shot Robert
    thank you for sharing, I wish I can take shots like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete