Friday, May 6, 2011

Eskuche Headphones

I often try to make a statement whenever I purchase something. I usually try to steer away from the things that is commonly seen on the streets. People started buying beats by dr dre headphones awhile back and hip hop fans went crazy on it. Not only does it offer a tremendous amount of bass, it is also not bad looking. I opted for another route.
Eskuche 33 1/3 Rose Gold
Eskuche 33 1/3.
Eskuche 33 1/3 Rose Gold
33 1/3 is based from the rotational speed at which a vinyl is played. Again, I opted for a color that will not be so oblivious to others, Rose Gold.
Eskuche 33 1/3 Rose Gold
The headphones are actually comfortable to wear due to the nylon strap on top. It does have a few downside. First, the on the ear design. I had to make sure that it doesn't squash any part of my ear or I will have hot spots after an hour or so. Second, even though it does have a mic support and pause/hang up function remote that is included with, it does not have volume control handy when listening to your ipod/iphone/whatever you use to listen to music device.
Eskuche 33 1/3
The bass hits pretty hard on this bad boys, but don't get me wrong, don't expect to be using these when recording a multi million dollar deal.
Eskuche 33 1/3
I purchased this to be different. It shows me. If you'd rather not get any wise comments, I'd suggest you stick with your old fashioned plain black head sets.
Eskuche 33 1/3
$65 will get you one of these here Official Eskuche Store.



To see the Strobist info click here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robert, I'm a customer from Vietnam and I'd like to check if this photo (the 1st / 2nd photo in this blog) is available for sale and for commercial usage. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please email me directly for any inquiries. Yukio23@gmail.com

      Delete