Monday, May 9, 2011

This is my number 21 shoe.

While out on Mother's Day in pursuit to do some mad shopping for the Mrs., I ended up buying more stuff than her. Included with the purchase is a Nike 6.0 sneakers.

I was originally looking for some skinny jeans. (hahahaha, no, but seriously). We went to various stores and for some reason ended up in Pac Sun. I used to love Pac Sun due to the shoe collections that they have available in the store. For some reason, some lame leadership decided that "we'll just concentrate on clothes". Nice move asshole. So I stopped going, until yesterday. Looked around... looked around some more... and looked around some more. Wait, what is this, shoes? In Pac Sun? Green Nike's? Me = In love. Bought.

#21

Now, I might have lied to someone when I said "I have 25 shoes." Technically it's not a lie. 21 is not counting my sandals. I am not talking about flip flops from Wal Mart. I'm talking about them leather bound ones that is madly used in the streets of Waikiki. I have three of those. Then again, 21 is not counting my work shoes either. God knows how many boots I own, maybe he doesn't. Try Googling it.

I will shoot some more of my other shoes in the near future. For an additional Ipso Facto, all 21 of them is on rotation and being worn on a very frequent basis. All of them has battle scars of some sort. Like my Steve Madden that got ran over by a freak go kart accident that I would've swore would've got my legs amputated. That story is for some other time.

Watch out for some more of my shoes in the near future.

Edit: with the said skinny jeans.






No comments:

Post a Comment