Thursday, May 5, 2011

Flying Cebu Pacific this month?

If you are planning on doing a trip around the Philippines and decided to take Cebu Pacific, browse through the inflight magazine, Cebu Smile, and check out some of my older pictures. They are featuring drifting in Japan.

It's been a while since I have been in the scene but that didn't stop the magazine from contacting me. It was a message by the editor in chief on my flickr that really excited me during my stay in Qatar. Asking me if they can publish some of my shots. I agreed to it and finally after a few months, it's published. I wanted to write the story as well but due to timing issues, that went away as well.

It has been over 5 years since my work has been published and I'm happy to say that I will try to make a come back, one way or the other.

Check back for more updates in the near future.

This puts back a smile on my face.

Screen shot 2011 05 05 at 5 49 23 PM

Check out their story and other articles that they might have.

http://www.cebusmile.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment